Diverse Glass & Aluminium
2. Capitalised terms found in this Disclaimer have the same definition as given in the Terms of Service.
1. The Services are intended for general education and information purposes only. Nothing on the Website, or any of the content provided to the Client by the Consultant during the provision of the Services (the Content), purports to offer business, legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. The Client should use caution and always seek professional advice before acting on any information that the Consultant provides.
2. The Consultant provides support, guidance and tools to assist the Client to set goals, determine priorities and achieve results, but any decision the Client makes, and the consequences that flow from such decisions, is the Client’s sole responsibility. The Client’s success depends on many factors, including their dedication, participation, desire, and motivation.
3. Although the second master planning station session in the Mastermind Program will provide the Client with a structure for the next 3 months of business, the following of such structure is solely the responsibility of the Client and not the Consultant.
4. Nothing on the Website or any of the Content or Services is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings. Any information given (including case studies) is purely based on experience and is for illustrative purposes only. Information provided may not always be tailored specifically for the Client’s business. The Client understands that because of the nature and extent of the Services, the results experienced by each client may significantly vary.
5. Any testimonials and examples within any marketing materials are not to be taken as a guarantee that the Client will achieve the same or similar results.
6. The Client acknowledges and agrees that the Consultant, its directors, principals, employees and representatives are not responsible for decisions that the Client may make nor losses that may arise out of any business or personal decision made by the Client at any time. Just to be clear, the Client is solely responsible for any actions they do or do not take directly or indirectly in connection with the Services. The Client is 100% responsible for their progress and results from the Services.
7. The Client acknowledges and agrees that use of the Services and participation in the Mastermind Program is solely at their own risk. The Consultant provides the Services on an “as-is” and “as available” basis and whilst every effort is taken to ensure the Content and the Website is accurate, the Consultant makes no representations and gives no guarantees or warranties about the currency, suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness and/or accuracy of the Content and the Website for any purpose.
Earnings and income disclaimer
1. The Consultant cannot and does not make any guarantees about the Client’s ability to get results or earn any money with the Consultant’s ideas, information, tools, or strategies. The Client acknowledges that there is an inherent risk in any business enterprise or activity and agrees there is no guarantee that the Client will earn any money or reach the Client’s goals as a result of the Client’s purchase of or participation in the Services.
2. Any financial representations referenced by the Consultant on the Website, in videos, forums or during the provision of the Services are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered as promises for actual or future performance.
DISCLAIMER REGARDING THE V.I.P VA Package and the V.I.P VA Package with Mentoring
1. While the Consultant will provide the Client with the details of up to 5 of virtual assistant candidates (Candidate) to interview (VA Service), the Client acknowledges that the Client is solely responsible for interviewing the Candidate, conducting any background or reference checks, verifying the employment history of the Candidate, ensuring the Candidate is suitable for the role and culture fit for the Client’s business, and hiring any of the Candidates presented by the Consultant to the Client.
2. The Client acknowledges that, if after 3 rounds of the Consultant providing the VA Service, should the Client choose not to hire any Candidate provided by the Consultant, the Client is still liable to pay the full fee for the service and no refunds are available.
3. The Client acknowledges and agrees that the Consultant, its directors, principals, employees and representatives are not responsible for decisions that the Client may make in regard to the choice of hiring any Candidate , background/reference checks, employment history verification, induction, training of any Candidate, nor damages that may arise out of such a decision at any time.
4. The Client is solely responsible for any and all of their actions and the actions of the Candidate directly or indirectly in connection with the Services and agrees to hold the Consultant harmless for any damages or losses which may arise as a result of any of those actions.
5. The Client acknowledges that they are solely responsible for the preparation of a suitable legal agreement with the Candidate directly and ensuring that the Candidate is provided all workplace contractual documentation including but not limited to all confidentiality/non-disclosure agreements and any applicable workplace policies of the Client. The Client will seek independent legal and financial advice prior to the engagement of the Candidate and at all times thereafter.
6. The Client acknowledges that should the Candidate breach any agreement with the Client, the Consultant is not liable for any breach or any damage or loss suffered as a result of that breach.
7. The Client acknowledges that it is at the Client’s sole discretion whether or not to share any confidential and/or financial information or passwords about the Client with the Candidate. The Client acknowledges that there are inherent risks associated with providing confidential information to any employee/contractor and that the Consultant is not responsible for any breach of the confidential information provided or fraudulent activity by the Candidate.
8. The Client acknowledges that the Consultant is not responsible in any way for the performance of or management of the Candidate during the term of the engagement. © Progressive Legal Pty Ltd (ACN 607 068 708) trading as Progressive Legal (2020). All Rights Reserved. This document was last updated 28 May 2020.
24/7 Emergency Glass Repairs
We come to your address and repair