Microchip Dog Door
This pet door is for pet lovers by pet lovers suiting our smallest to small-mid sized furry friends and ideal in a multi pet home to set different permissions.
The SureFlap Microchip Dog Door is the first to be designed to meet the needs of large cats and small dogs.
It recognises your pet’s identification microchip, which acts as a personalised door key, so that the door opens only for your pet even at customised times for greater control day and night.
Discover the benefits enjoyed by tens of thousands of Sure Flap owners around the world.
Flap Opening Size – 170mm Wide x 178mm High
Highlights of the microchip dog door
- Larger in size than our cat flaps, the pet door is designed for large cats and small dogs
- Curfew mode – set the door to lock and unlock at specified times. It can be set to lock at the same time each day
- Includes 1 RFID collar tag that can be used if your pet is not microchipped (additional tags sold separately in packs of two)
- Stores up to 32 pet identities in memory. Remembers all registered pets even when the batteries have been removed
- Selective entry – any animal can exit. The microchip reader is located on the exterior of the pet door only
- Up to 12 months battery life (4 x C cell batteries not included). A low battery indicator will flash when the batteries need changing
- Manual lock stops your cat leaving or entering the house. Set to in-only to enable your pet to come indoors without being able to get out again
- Works with all identification microchips worldwide and SureFlap RFID collar tags. It will work with any microchip, but for peace of mind, you can use our microchip compatibility checker below
Ideally suited for:
Low lite windows
Glass sliding door panel / fixed panel
About the pet
As dog breeds are constantly changing, your pet may only require a custom made pet door.
We have a free downloadable our eBook to ensure you measure your pet correctly.
If you have recently obtain a puppy, therefore it’s is best to wait until 6 months old.
Then we urge you to secure a pet door size as they can outgrow the door you selected.
If you are unsure how to measure your pet, feel free to contact Peel Pet Access Doors. Our qualified glaziers will be able to assist you with the measuring.
- Australian Mist
- Toy Breeds
- Australian Terroirs
- Small Poodles
AfterPay is available for this product
We offer a 12 month warranty from the date of purchase, proof of purchase must be provided to claim against a default of a manufacturing error.
The warranty does not apply to the product due to accidental damage or negligence.